Thursday 16 November 2017

Ideas for Digipak -Group


(Ashley) 
I have chosen this design this Digipak in this way because I think it fits the design I wanted our music video to look like. I went for a party and more up beat vibe throughout the Digipak in order to attract different audiences to my artist. This will allow my artist to increase income and success if this Digipak is able to attract different cool types of people and different audiences all over the world. I wanted to include a variation of images of my artist to make sure the Digipak is bright and keeping her  face as the centre of attention. I also kept the colour blue going throughout the Digipak as my artist has bright blue trousers on which draws the audience straight to her. I put the pictures of the fireworks in the middle of the Digipak to keep the theme of the party which is our idea for the music video.   
(Ellie) i decided to do my design like this because i believe that the theme that we had already set with the magazine advert i had created fits well with this digipak. The idea of the balloons was to link to one of the songs that is being released on Charli XCXs album. Furthermore, the use of the glitter was to link to the idea of the 'purple glitter flying through the air' within the video. I also added three images of Charli XCX as she is the biggest tool marketing tool as she is well recognised. I used the swirly font as I believe this has links to a love letter text which is what is going to blossom within our music video.

(Lizzie) i decided to chose this design as it links with my magazine advert, as it includes the theme of lips and hearts. It also has images of the featured artist on the front and back cover of the digipak, with this bold writing of the artists name and album name. This makes it clear to the audience what the artists style is and who she is, which would make it more successful. This digipak also includes external images of themes linked to her style, such as the feminine lips and colours of pink. From using these colours, it also links to the target audience and how they would prefer their artist to be presented. This would then appeal more to a wider audience and become more successful.

Ashley- I chose to design this digipak as i wanted it to link heavily with my magazine advert as the same photo is used. I wanted this link because i want the audience to recognise the photo so it sticks with them. I have also included the shot of amber to continue the connotations I the pop genre due to the shot being a close up and makes her centre of attention like a pop-star should be. Also having the setting helps with audience making the links between the platforms. We decided to have many shots from the video to get the audience to feel they are all related.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Music Video - Frank

this is our final music video and this has been added to from previous feedback given in the rough cuts, this has been through adding extr...